Monday, December 22, 2008



"ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LIFE I LEARNED FROM A SNOWMAN... "

*It's okay if you're a little bottom heavy.
*Hold your ground, even when the heat is on.
*Wearing white is always appropriate.
*It takes a few extra rolls to make a good midsection.
*We're all made up of mostly water.
*You know you've made it when they write a song about
you.
*Avoid yellow snow.
*Don't get too much sun.
*It's embarrassing when you can't look down and see your
feet.
*It's fun to hang out in your front yard.
*Always put your best foot forward.
*There's no stopping you once you're on a roll.
*Live each day as if it were your last

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

So wise, yet sad he can only stay until the weather warms up!

Kaye said...

I'm going to pretend it's ok to be a little bottom heavy....only til January though!!! Very funny!