4 months ago
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Weird Dream
So I had this weird dream last night that is actually quite easy to psychoanalyze. I dreamt that it was Christmas Eve (not a far reach) and I heard one of the kids get up in the middle of the night. They like to get up at about 2 or 3 in the morning and see what Santa brought them and then they go back to bed. Well, in my dream, I heard someone get up and I realized they were going to see what Santa had left them and I realized that Santa forgot to come and I didn't even have any presents wrapped for when they woke up in the morning! I was totally stressed! What have I learned from this? Although my shopping is finally done, I'm going to spend the day wrapping presents so that even if Santa doesn't come (have they been good ALL year???) at least there can be something under the tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment