Hahah!! This is SO funny! I love how this year on ElfYourself they have different options for the dances. this is awesome :) Last night I made one of my fam, these things are just so funny! :)
Nice!!! I love that they have new dance moves!!!!!
wow....just wow
love Chris doing the funky chicken... think I'll watch again! ;)-
I had no idea you all were such great dancers! Hillarious!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hahah!! This is SO funny! I love how this year on ElfYourself they have different options for the dances. this is awesome :) Last night I made one of my fam, these things are just so funny! :)
Nice!!! I love that they have new dance moves!!!!!
wow....just wow
love Chris doing the funky chicken... think I'll watch again! ;)-
I had no idea you all were such great dancers! Hillarious!!!!
Post a Comment