I ate too much. I know people say that after the holidays, but I really ate way too much. My stomach feels like a bowl full of jelly. My clothes are tight. I remember watching a Biggest Loser episode where they did blood tests on the contestants and they said that a layer of fat had separted from the blood in one of the vials. That could be my blood right now.
I first realized I might have a problem when the Almond Roca tasted a little bland--but of course, I ate it anyway. I actually got to the point where I wasn't craving sweets--but of course, I kept eating them, because I love them. We still have plates of cookies and candy sitting around. I'm feeling so fat that I'm not even getting mad when the kids eat some of "MY" treats. Yes, I know I have a problem.
I know it will take months to undue the damage that has been done to my poor growing muffin top. I should start right away and cleanse my house of all Sees candy and cookies...but I think I'll wait until after New Years. Afterall, isn't that what New Year's resolutions are for?
4 months ago




3 comments:
Yeah..someone is feeling the same way I am. Everyday I say today is the day, I am sweeted out but I keep giving in and think that New Years day is the perfect day to start:)But my body keeps telling me I need to start today:(
oh my goodness!!! i feel the exact same way! but this is the one time of year we allow ourselves this luxury in life so its okay that we spend the rest of the year making up for it. :)
Misery loves company....this is why I like you so much! No wonder why we are all friends!
Post a Comment