Time to start 2009. The Christmas decorations are all down--except for the outside lights, but that's Chris' job. The kids go back to school tomorrow (I don't know why they didn't go back today...but they don't seem to mind). We survived all the basketball tournaments during Christmas break and managed to throw in a trip to Knott's Berry Farm and a day trip skiing at Mountain High. Chris brought back some snow and made me a little snowman.

The snowman lasted all night (even surviving the sprinklers). In the morning there was still the base, one nice snowball. As you can see, the dog was not impressed with the snowman.
I started my DON'T EAT CRAP diet today. Chris predicted I could go half a day without sugar...but I've made it almost 3/4 a day so far. We'll see how long it will last. I'm not really craving sugar...but I just can't stop thinking about it--is that craving?
3 comments:
That was so romantic of Chris to build oyu a snowman.
Awww, that's such a cute snowman.
I like your diet, mostly the name for it. That pretty much sums up my diet as well. Good luck!
Coolest snowman ever. The Smurfs would be proud :)
Post a Comment