
Apparently, 2009 is the Year of the Ox on the Chinese calendar. As I was going on-line today, my Yahoo homepage had a link to check out my Chinese horoscope for the year. Since I was born in the Year of the Horse, my horoscope "overview" for 2009 reads :
"The Horse may have a challenging year ahead. You may become frustrated with the lack of progress in your career, but you will have to be patient to see the results of your hard work. Beware of your energy levels, as you tend to swing in accordance to your success. You will have to work hard to steer yourself out of ruts with healthy activities and other projects that keep you active. Take comfort in your loved ones and friends who will provide support for you in times of need. Be open to try new things and heed the advice of others in the year of the Ox."
This "Horse" horoscope was also given 4 neutral and 8 unfavorable months. What? No good months for the whole year? What kind of a horoscope is that? 4 OK months and 8 crappy months? So far this month hasn't been so bad, but I hate to use up one of my OK months this early in the year.
Check out your own Chinese horoscope at http://shine.yahoo.com/page/2009-chinese-horoscope/
Don't worry, I'm sure it will be better than mine!




2 comments:
Hey, you have plenty of family and friends to lean on during those negative months. I think I was born in the year of the rat-since I hate the thought I never read my chinese horoscope.
Just look at it this way, if this was to be just an okay month, and it actually turned out to be not bad at all, then your okay months will actually be pretty good months. I hope that makes since, I used Algebric logic to figure it out!
Post a Comment