4 months ago
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Little People Big World
I thought I would watch an episode of "Little People Big World" that my kids had Tivo'd since it was a new episode where Matt and Amy are doing a major home addition. Chris and I are trying to decide if we want to do an addition or move (like we haven't been trying to decide this for the past 10 years) so I thought I'd see how the Roloff's addition was going. This addition was so stressful for me to even watch on TV. Everyone was sleeping in the same room, everyone was mad at each other and totally stressed out. Amy (the mom) kept yelling at her husband and told him she was going to leave him. Meanwhile, Chris is watching this and laughing out loud. He thought it was hilarious. Why would he think this was funny? Does he not realize this could soon be our life? Halfway through the project, they were way off budget and they had to send all the workers home! Yikes! I could barely finish watching it....meanwhile the architect is currently working on plans for a tentative addition for us! Help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I watched that episode and I could feel the stress they were going through. It was horrible! I know just when we got the wood floors put in, and that only took a week, it was a real pain. We were all on edge but it was worth it. Go for the addition because moving is out. We can't lose you in our Ward!
When we did our big TV room we managed to live just fine. Of course it's a pain, but it's part of life. I agree with Pam. It's worth it -- way better than moving. UG!
PS Dork! why didn't you tell me you had your blog up and running? I've missed so many days.
Remember, everything on TV is so scripted and edited "even "realtiy" tv). Watching a happy remodel with them would have been boring...just go into it knowing that you're going to get on each other's nerves and video it so we can all watch and laugh at you pain too. :)
Just blog it. It will make you laugh at it, if not when you do it then later. Moving just opens another can of worms, the addition is what you know will work for your house and family.
OUR NEW BLOGSITE ADDRESS IS http://mytriplecrown.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment