Trevor and Branden have shared a room for most of their lives. Lately the morning conversation has been "Branden keeps yelling at me for no reason in the middle of the night and he keeps waking me up," and "Trevor keeps talking to me and waking me up for no reason." Finally, Trevor got tired (literally) of his lack of sleep and grabbed a couple of blankets and his pillow and said "I am NEVER sleeping in that room again." He threw his stuff in the office floor and has been sleeping on the floor ever since. What I have learned and heard since he moved out of his room is that Trevor talks in his sleep. I didn't realize this before. So apparently, when they were sharing a room, Trevor would be talking in his sleep which would wake up Branden. Branden would yell at him to stop talking which would wake up Trevor. Trevor doesn't believe this, but it really is true. Even with this new insight into Trevor's sleeping habits, he still does not want to share a room with Branden EVER again!

His new room is our office. I was planning to clean it out and change it into his bedroom before school starts in the fall so he wouldn't be waking up Branden every morning when he gets ready for seminary and school. I just wasn't expecting to start cleaning it our right now. For 15 years not only has that room been our office, but it's the room where you put everything when you don't know where to put anything or can't find room to put anything anywere. My goal is still to have it cleaned out by the time school starts (end of August--who says I don't have goals!) It's just one of those things that can't be rushed. It's a good thing he likes sleeping on the floor.
2 comments:
Funny! Lori, I didn't know you had a blog! It's nice to hear how you all are doing. Good luck on that room.
Love the picture Trevor!
Post a Comment