4 months ago
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
I knew it was hot, but...
For those of you who don't know, the weather here has been extremely hot the last 5 days (in the 100's). When I picked up Branden from school on Friday, we noticed a police car in the school parking lot. He said, "Good, the cops are here." After correcting him on his police slang, I asked why he was glad there was a policeman at school. He said that they were looking for the man who was running naked through the field. What??? Apparently, there was a streaker running through the playground field at his elementary school on Friday. All I could say was...well, it was pretty hot today. And sorry--no pictures of the event to go with this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Next time get pics!
That is too funny! Yikes - at an elementary school! Good reaction though - "well it is hot!"
awesome!!
Too bad no pics...I could maybe supply you with some substitutes. Great story.
WHAT? I heard nothing about that and my kids go there. I hope he didn't put his naked body on any of that playground equipment. Yuck!
Post a Comment