I'm always looking for good qualities and characteristics in my children so I can quickly claim "They got that from me." Of course, all their negative traits come from their father. Kelsie surprised me yesterday with our startling similar characteristics.
The youth went on a temple baptism trip and Kelsie kept asking me when they would be home. She wanted to make sure they would be home before 8:00 PM since she had signed up for a blood drive (NOT like me...I don't give blood). I was surprised she had signed up for the blood drive since she had never done anything like that, but she assured me it was because they got a free Marie Callender's pie if they gave blood. (Like me...the only time I even signed up to give blood was for a pie...but I chickened out.) She made it back in time for the blood drive and when I asked her how it went she said that she had chickened out, it was too scary. (Like me) Instead, she went to Taco Bell. (Like me...although I probably would have just gone and bought a pie...)
4 months ago




6 comments:
Cute! :)
ha ha ha, so true. Does she also worry about making phone calls to people she does not know!
Silly girls!
I thought you were going to remark about the free pie that she would do whatever for, that reminds me of you, Lori. However in this economic time this is a VERY GOOD TRAIT that more people are having to do. You did it before it became popular, you trend-setter you!
That is so funny. (=
yes shauna i do! :)
Post a Comment