Kelsie was so proud of her latest basketball injury she actually brought me my camera and asked me to take pictures of it to put on the blog (probably since I didn't post her black eye last month). As you can see, her lip is a little swollen. She was elbowed in the mouth which split her skin just below her lip. The doctor superglued it back together, so she was happy she didn't have to have stitches. The worst part is the inside of her mouth.
When she was elbowed, she somehow managed to bite the inside of her lip. It's like one gigantic canker sore. It hurts for her to move her mouth in any way, so she doesn't talk, eat, or smile much. She even had to have someone give her talk for her in church on Sunday. Poor Kelsie. I know it hurts, but I can't help from laughing at her when she's trying to not laugh or smile at something and only half her lip moves. But I'm being very nice and buying her lots of Jamba Juice--her current diet staple.




7 comments:
Ouch! Poor Kelsie. It does make for a good story though.
She is one tuff chica thats for sure! Man, could somebody elbow me in the face so I can go on a Jamba diet!! :)
Now she has Angelina Jolie lips...or at least half of them! Sweet!:)
Your title says it all-Ouch!! And yeah for no stitches :)
I saw her in Wal-Mart yesterday and told her she still looks beautiful with fat lip and all! I love how she loves to brag about her sport injuries. That's my kind of girl!
Ouchy-WaWa, that looks so nasty, but could she have done something less drastic to get out of a church talk! Ha.
Ouch Kelsie! Amazing how beautiful you look (fat lip and all) in your close up. Hope you get better soon!
Post a Comment