
On Thursday from 5-8 PM don't forget to go to Coldstone to get your FREE 3 oz sample of their special Make-a-Wish flavors.
You can pick either
Jack's Creation - Marshmallow ice cream with OREO® Cookies, Chocolate Chips and Fudge OR
Emily's Creation - Nutter Butter® ice cream with White Chocolate Chips, Kit Kat® and Yellow Cake
I think I'm going to go for Emily's creation....I'm not a real marshmallow fan...but feel free to choose for yourself.
Any donations they receive go to the Make-a-Wish Foundation, so it's all good.




7 comments:
Just let me know where the nearest Coldstone is in Thousand Oaks or Simi and I will be there.
I am going to be all over that dude - thanks SO MUCH for the heads up.
Cool! Thanks for the heads-up!
We'll be there!
Perfect! Dave's traveling this week so that'll give me something to do with all the kids. Thanks!
I have been thinking about this all week. Thanks for the reminder!
Thank you for keeping us ahead of the free stuff in Simi!!! Us "outsiders" need to know these kind of things!
Post a Comment