Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tagged

So, I have decided that since my mother has not updated our blog for two weeks that I would do it. This is Kelsie, and my mom has been tagged by her friend Kaye to post 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions, and 3 surprising facts. I am going to show how much I know about my mother by doing this for her:) Here it goes:

3 joys:
Dessert
Kids and husband of course:)
More dessert

3 fears:
Snakes
Flying on an airplane alone
Trevor doing something stupid (not rare)

3 current obsessions:
Chocolate
Snowmen
Organizing closets

3 surprising facts:
Can only wink with one eye
Infatuated with the color yellow
Can't feel her stomach growl

-I tag:
Jenny
Shauna
Kim Hansen
Gayle
Emily

These are the rules:list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.

5 comments:

Hansen said...

Yay, I love doing these! Thanks for tagging me Kelsie! :)
-Kim Hansen

Gayle and Curt Family Blog said...

Okay I did it! This is the first time and wow, I had to really think!

OhShauna said...

Okay, I will think hard!!

Jo said...

I love that you did this for your mom, Kelsie. I wish one of my kids would do this for me!!

Liz Rose said...

I should have asked Sarah to do my tag!! Thats awesome!! Are you available to hire to do my closet Lori??? :)