Yesterday was the first day of school. Seminary doesn't start until next week so it was a busy morning with everyone trying to get ready at the same time. Kelsie seems to like her classes and teachers. Trevor had a schedule change due to basketball and wasn't able to take his computer class. Instead he was giving a woodshop class. I am very excited about all of the projects I want him to make for me. He is a little wary of woodshop since he is one of two people in the whole class that doesn't have a moustache.
Branden did not want me to accompany him to school since he is in 6th grade now. I told him it was the last time I could ever walk one of my children to school on the first day, and so he let me come. I only took a few pictures before I left, so I don't think he was too embarrassed.




5 comments:
What a good looking trio! Have a great year you guys. I know you are all good students, and hopefully Trevor won't have bad luck with saws like his Grampa Ray.
What good looking cousins I have. Hope you enjoy this school year.
Thats cool that Trevor has Woodshop! I could use some bookends and my bday is coming up. I believe that is something you make in Woodshop 101 - Love the pictures!
I am glad he let you walk him to school. An end to one era and the beginning of another, aren't you too young for that?
You got to walk a 6th grader to class - man you are lucky! My kids did not want me anywhere around by the end of fifth - until now that is.
Post a Comment