Saturday, June 7, 2008

No Life

I had a voice message on my phone last week.  It was from my mom.  The message was something to the effect of  "Hi Lori, this is Mom.  I'm in my car and I saw something that made me think of you.  There's a  car in front of me with a license plate holder that says 'I have no life. My kids play ball.' Have a nice day."  OK.  So now my mom is calling to tell me I have no life.  Are you not reading my blog Mom?  So maybe it's not the most fascinating blog, but I haven't even blogged about sports yet. (Go Lakers!)  I've been too busy sewing, ironing, cleaning out the office and watching you tube.

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Isn't it funny what we actually blog about? I'll blog the mundane, read about sewing and ironing, and laugh about weeds. These are the things that make life interesting and laugh worthy.

Gayle and Curt Family Blog said...

I think that licence plate should say...I have a great life, a family that loves me and I love them and we do stuff together! That would be one that would remind me of you!

Lori said...

Thanks Gayle.

Blacks said...

Ha ha, I know that you have a life but I still think it is funny that she called and left that message :)

v said...

You sew?

OhShauna said...

Ha, go Lori, you have a great busy life - no one could read your license plate because you have to drive so fast!