Sunday, June 8, 2008

FREE FOOD


Since I had so many people who were interested in my Free Ben and Jerry's post, I decided to give plenty of notice for Free Hot Dog on  a Stick Night.  I know it's not as good as Ben and Jerry's, but it's the only time I take my kid's to Hot Dog on a Stick.  Anyway, Friday June 13th between 5:00-8:00 PM is when you can get your Free Hot Dog on a Stick!  

8 comments:

Jo said...

Thanks for the info, but we won't be enjoying any hot dogs on a stick that night...Devon's coming home then! WooHoo

Kaye said...

I love it! You are my fountain of information.

MaryAnn said...

Good to know, you are the source!

Rae said...

Thanks so much for the info, we will be heading down do the closest one. Layton, UT. Thanks again.

Pam said...

It is on my calendar...we plan to be there! Anything free and you know the Waldens will be there!

Kim said...

the Knights too...well Jeff and the girls will probably be there at least :)

AJsGirls said...

I seriuosly wrote it on my calendar. I always forget that kind of stuff!

OhShauna said...

Yeah, Hot Dogs on a Stick, I love those things. Thanks for the heads up.