I haven't blogged much about Kelsie because she's 16. Enough said. She is obsessed right now with this U-tube video and she actually said I could put it on my blog. (The title might be a little too close to home for you, Kaye.) She is often heard walking around the house talking in an English accent quoting soundbites from the video. I don't see what she thinks is so entertaining about it, but check out "Charlie Bit Me."
I prefer the "Buhlud" youtube video
7 comments:
I like "Charlie Bit Me" better. Charlie laughing was way too cute and I love an English accent especially when kids have it.
If I could get George to speak in an English accent, maybe they would seem cuter when they fight!
I LOVE both of these videos- such cute kiddos. Kevin has always loved the "Charlie Bit Me" one like Kelsie. He can watch it over and over and just laugh and laugh. (=
My kids have been quoting that one for a long time too. They love it. I just keep wanting to clean his hand with anticeptic lotion.
Too cute! I loved the Charlie one better. How can you beat an English accent on a child? but what I love is that he sticks his finger in there again for another bite.
We watch those too! We are so weird.
We have watched those videos and laughed for weeks but when we were in England and heard everyone talking like that it was really hard to take anyone seriously!
Post a Comment