4 months ago
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
April 29th is finally here!
Whenever I get a new calendar I always go through and mark everybody's birthday, school holidays, Chris's flex days, and one other very important day. I usually have to google to find the exact date each year, but I have had today's date marked on my calendar for months. The day has finally arrived. FREE SCOOP DAY at Ben & Jerry's. I have been known to actually visit Ben and Jerry's three times on this day. I will go around lunch time and meet Chris for a scoop, pick up the kids from school and take them to Ben & Jerry's for a different flavored scoop, and then go back for dessert after dinner. My biggest pr
oblem was when Baskin Robbins had their free scoop day the same day as Ben & Jerry's, but luckily this year, Baskin Robbins 31 cent day is tomorrow. I am really going to try and go to Ben & Jerry's only once today since I am still trying to lose my Christmas weight (yes, I know it is almost May). Besides, I have tomorrow to look forward to at Baskin Robbins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Yeah you have finally let us into your blog! I love it! What do you know, I just made a post about Ben and Jerry's. Check out the cute picture of you on my blog, it is the happiest I have ever seen you. Free ice cream has a way of making people happy! Welcome to the blog world!
So happy when I saw your link on Pam's web....thanks for the heads up on 31 cent day at Baskin Robbins....you are very funny!
Also....love your music. I am stealing it for cool downs...thanks!
How did I not know about the ICE CREAM thing!!! How long have you known me!!!! Come on!!! :) jk! Glad you are joining the blog world! We're going to be getting a YW bog pretty soon! Wahoo!
I knew I'd stumble across your blog sometime. Good to hear your family is doing "awesome". I love that Pam has a picture of you guys on the "Ben and Jerry" post. Too Funny!
I found you on Kim's blog, I just went to Baskin Robbin's 31 cent night too! We don't have a Ben & Jerry's close to us. But it was wonderful. Visit us sometime http://thekochfam-raeanne.blogspot.com/
-RaeAnne Koch
Hey Obrenders, it's the McBurney's and I'm stalking you. We just got on this blog thing and I was visiting Pam's and saw your family. I can't believe how old your kids are, they are so cute! I feel jipped that AZ doesn't do free ice cream day and I would be there probably twice as much as you, you are so funny...that is a good idea, LOL!
I gotta know about this free ice cream thing, i think that I have been missing out all of my life on what I could hav gotten for free!!!!
Post a Comment