Sunday, April 27, 2008

Trevor is 14!

Trevor turned 14 yesterday.  We always let the kids pick which restaurant they want to go out to for dinner on their birthday--after all, I gave birth, I shouldn't have to cook, too!  Trevor picked Johnny Carino's.  I don't know why he picked Johnny Carino's, he doesn't even like anything except pizza on their menu....that is pizza and the free refills of  Italian Creme Soda.  We usually don't ever let them get drinks when we go out to dinner (unless it comes free with the kids meal). But when you can have free refills of Italian Creme Soda, Chris let's everyone get drinks.  I still had water (with lemon), but Chris and Trevor and Branden each had three glasses of Italian Creme Soda.  We also ate three loaves of bread before our dinner even came.  It's nice to be so full when your dinner comes that you get to take it home and enjoy it the next day!!!   Happy Birthday, Trev!

No comments: