One of my very favorite Sacrament meetings of the year is when the primary children present their Sacrament Meeting Program. I love to see the little sunbeams waving to their parents, picking their nose, and singing the few words they know at the top of their lungs and then standing there waiting for the chorus so they can sing again. I also love it because it always ends early and since our Sacrament Meeting is last...we get to go home early..(yes, I get excited to get out even 5 minutes early)!
Sunday was Branden's last Primary Sacrament Program, since he will be turning 12 in March. It's never really sad for me when I know it's their last program because the 11 year olds are usually so ready to be out of primary and my kids tend to look kind of dorky up there because they're so much taller than all of the other kids. Branden's so tall he looked like he was held back a year. So, although I will no longer have any of my own children to watch during the Primary Program, it's OK, it will stlll be one of my favorite Sundays.
4 months ago




8 comments:
And he did so well narrating the whole program!! I for one will be sad seeing him leave primary because that just means that I'm getting older too!
Our Primary Program went over by 15
minutes this year because they had a million special musical numbers with instruments added between all the kids' parts. But it was still fun to watch. Two sunbeams flat out fell asleep - we have 1pm to 4pm church with Sacrament meeting last. Poor kids, they are so beyond tired and hungry!
We went to my sisters ward in Oregon and counted 4 nose pickers! It is my favorite sunday as well. Our program is this coming sunday and will be alyssas last too....so sad!
We went to my sisters ward in Oregon and counted 4 nose pickers! It is my favorite sunday as well. Our program is this coming sunday and will be alyssas last too....so sad!
I loved it too! Getting out early is somehow refreshing.
I always look forward to the primary presentations. Those are my favorite Sundays. I agree... the sunbeams are the most entertaining to watch.
We went to the Traina's sacrament meeting and yes, Alex, the sunbeam was the funnest to watch, as he covered his eyes whenever he saw me looking at him, and after his little speech, he got down from the podium and just stood there holding his head (like he had a headache or just plain embarassed) Loved it!
you can always come to our ward... we have 12 more years of primary programs-- and all three of mine are nose pickers. :)
Post a Comment