Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Eagle Project


Trevor completed his eagle project last week!
Woo hoo! Hurray! Way to go!
His project consisted of working with a guy at the city named Richard, who didn't like to return his calls.

Trevor taught his "crew" how to put placards next to the city's storm drain.
First, the area had to be cleaned--scraped and brushed.

And some sort of epoxy was put on the back of the placard--the city even provided the plastic gloves.

Next, it had to be firmly placed against the curb--the black epoxy seeping through is good. It means it has a good seal against the curb.

Trevor learned some great leadership skills. He said it was stressful, but he did a great job!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Love the vests! If I knew there were vests I so would have shown up to help...oh and also because I would want to help Trevo. At least my boys were there. Way to go Trevo!!

AJsGirls said...

Way to go! Epoxy is a good thing.