6 months ago
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Fa La La La La...
I have a confession to make. I know it's not even Thanksgiving, but I have started to listen to Christmas music. I LOVE Christmas music. I don' t know why, but I just do. There's this radio station (KOST 103.5 for you Christmas junkies) that started playing Christmas music a few days ago and will continue to play Christmas tunes all day long until December 25th. There's nothing like driving around in nice sunny 85 degree weather while listening to Christmas music. It seems to relax me. I'm a little nicer driver, just like at Christmas time. You know, like letting a car come into my lane, or not being impatient at pedestrians walking slowly in crosswalks. I just seem to have the Christmas spirit a little bit earlier, that way it lasts longer! My kids hate the constant Christmas music, but they know the rule--no changing the station or complaining or I will just sing the Christmas songs louder!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yeaaa Lori, I can relate. That is why I have joined the Stake Christmas choir so I can start singing Christmas songs in Oct.
I too have been listening to the Christmas station for a couple weeks. It makes me smile when I get in the car and hear Neil Diamond singing Christmas sings.
Post a Comment