Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ah...to be young again!


Kelsie's going with a friend to the midnight showing of Twilight! Yes, on a school night ( I know, it's totally against everything I believe in as a mother--but not as a Twilight fan!) So, here's the plan. They leave at 7pm to wait in line--they already have tickets but you have to stand in line for five hours to get a good seat and hang out with all the other people with Twilight obsessions. The movie will run from midnight to about 2:15 am, so she'll sleep from about 2:45-4:45 in the morning when she gets up for seminary. Two hours of sleep then a full day of school including seminary, a math test, and a two hour basketball practice. I wish I could do it...but when I think about it I just want to curl up in my bed.

4 comments:

Kaye said...

How fun.....I remember being crazy like that a long time ago...it is so good we are planning a 10:30 am...I might not need a nap that early! By the way, let your daughter know that she is so lucky to have cool parents!

Pam said...

Oh, how nice that she can drive herself. Would you be letting her go if it was you who had to pick her up at 2:30am? Hope she has a great time and that the lack of sleep is worth it! At her age though they don't need much sleep:)

Rae said...

Hey Lori, I decided to go private with my blog. So, if you would like to be invited, just shoot me your email address to colbyandrae@gmail.com

Gayle and Curt Family Blog said...

I would do it! I wish I could go with! Go Kelsie