Hey Trevor, teach me that trick. I'd like to quadruple my money like that.
Teach me Please, I need to make a quarter turn into a dollar!! how about into a thousand dollars??
WOW Trevor. U DA MAN!!
Better than making it disappear thats for sure!
I will have to show you my magic trick someday. I can make money disappear really fast...especially at the mall!
I'm totally impressed!!!
College! Who needs college when you can make money multiply? Pam--I know that trick all to well.
Lori, you have been tagged. Go to my blog to see what to do!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hey Trevor, teach me that trick. I'd like to quadruple my money like that.
Teach me Please, I need to make a quarter turn into a dollar!! how about into a thousand dollars??
WOW Trevor. U DA MAN!!
Better than making it disappear thats for sure!
I will have to show you my magic trick someday. I can make money disappear really fast...especially at the mall!
I'm totally impressed!!!
College! Who needs college when you can make money multiply? Pam--I know that trick all to well.
Lori, you have been tagged. Go to my blog to see what to do!
Post a Comment