Thursday, July 10, 2008

Family Reunion


We just enjoyed a family reunion at Trinity Lake.  Trinity Lake is located in northern California northwest of Redding where there are currently hundreds of fires burning.  Another fire was almost added to the number, but luckily Trevor knew how to use a fire extinguisher and put out a fire in a neighboring cabin.  Despite the smoke, we had a great time on the lake and had fun spending time with family.  I didn't take many pictures, but did manage to get a few to help remember the occasion.


6 comments:

Pam said...

Looks like you had a great time!! Great pictures!

Gayle and Curt Family Blog said...

That was all the pictures you got. I better do a slide show on mine. Great shots!

OhShauna said...

Hey, can you send me that photo of Dan? I think I too will post the family reunion photos via slide show.

grammie said...

I loved the slide show of the reunion. I am constantly amazed at what a smart family we have to do such awesome things on the blogs. Its almost like I came from the horse and carriage era. (not really)

Kevin and Emily said...

Thanks for sharing these great pictures. Looks like it was a fun time! We missed being there with all of you!

Liz Rose said...

Love the "Liars Bench"--where can I get one of those? :)