Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mexican Bath Day



(posted by Kelsie)
Today at work, I was approached by a little boy, of Hispanic descent, who informed me that today was Mexican Bath Day. I said, "oh, well, what is mexican bath day?" His response was, "My dad says that Mexican Bath Day is when all the Mexicans go to the park and take baths." I burst out laughing and he said, "But you're not Mexican." And I, still laughing, said, "No, I am not," lol. So, that was my conversation with this boy about Mexican Bath Day on our way to the park. I guess I'll just have to stick to showers:)

6 comments:

Liz Rose said...

I love it!!! Through the mouth of babes....:)

OhShauna said...

Kelsie, maybe that is why when I got out of bed today I had a STRONG compulsion to to take a bath!

Pam said...

Oh my gosh that story is so funny and the picture is perfect. By the way when is our "take a bath day"?

MaryAnn said...

Kids say the darndest things! Wait a few more weeks you'll have a tone of stories from camp.

Kim said...

Hmmm... I think I will keep most of my thoughts to myself on this one. Taking a bath at the park?! Do they wear their clothes and hose off in the faucets? They have a specific date for this?

Lori said...

I don't know what they do or anything, this is just what I was told lol and i thought it was funny...