4 months ago
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Walkin' To School
Branden has decided he wants to walk to school this year. His middle school is only a mile away and he walks with one of his friends who lives across the street. I'm kind of at a loss without driving him in the mornings since I have been driving kids to school every morning for the past twelve years. I don't mind driving him because it's so close, and I'm usually heading to the gym around then, but he keeps wanting to walk. It's a little odd since Kelsie and Trevor would only walk if they absolutely had to. I was wondering how long this walking idea would last--maybe a week--maybe a month--until I learned the true reason why he likes to walk to school. He stops at the donut shop and buys himself a donut every morning. I think I'll start walking him to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey, a donut is better than a girlfriend, the thing I suspected! Hey, enjoy your free time. Maybe you could get a hobby or get started on another do-it-yourself project which you do so well!
haha. can i walk too?
What a smart kid! Loved the blog dumping...it was fun to catch up!
And, Hawaii looked awesome.
Post a Comment